Attack by Napoli fans.

I cannot understand why the wearing of belts has been banned. If you have a belt around the waist you cannot do much harm, it is the non wearing of belts and using them as a weapon that is the problem

I wouldn't go anywhere near that shithole again after going the first time we played them. They are snide fuckers who try and pick people off who are easy targets. The belt thing is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard.

I hope everyone out there stays safe.

Went there the first time we played them and has it been mentioned here, they pick easy targets, much like the swamp dwellers from across town. I have no desire to ever return to Naples.

Naples is a shit-tip which is very sad as the surrounding area is stunning

Watched a recent documentary about the decline of the Mafia there, the police thought it was a good idea to lock them all up. What they have now is a load of upstarts on scooters with guns going round slotting people.. Don't get me wrong, the Mafia are a nasty bunch but they had a code or ethics... yes seriously

Add the "Ultra" element and you're asking for a shit-load of trouble

Amazed in the year 2017 that bellends like these Napoli fans got out looking for 'bovver' before and after games. Fucking knuckle scrapers.

Don’t use the premier league as a barometer in comparison with Italy. They are about 30 years behind us. Minimum.

Does anyone know if they lad who got hit at Mary D's is alright? Keep reading that he suffered a head injury but nothing since.

Sounds pretty rum out there, glad I gave this one a swerve:

Went out there with England and although there was some trouble the vast numbers do safe guard you slightly but why on earth we should have to think about staying safe is beyond me. They still live in the 1970s but what do UEFA do?? More interested in fining City for Stupid things. Hopefully all Blues have a good trip and return home safe.

The more i read the more stupid i think it was for that fella that posted here asking for advice due to him taking his kids to their first match away at Napoli. I really hope they stay safe, very dumb idea though imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.