Scottish Blues

I drove down from Edinburgh on Tuesday as well, I always look out for buses on the way, never seen any though. Would be interesting to see if the bus originated in Edinburgh or close by.
It did we managed to get the driver to roll the window down said they left from Edinburgh but lost them in the traffic

Took the car to the Napoli game on Tuesday. On the way we saw a bus “ratho coaches” of Edinburgh! Any one point us in the direction of who organises or runs the bus? Thanks
You could try giving ratho a call. They night tell you who hired them. Failing that ask them to pass your number on to whoever did
http://www.rathocoaches.co.uk/

It did we managed to get the driver to roll the window down said they left from Edinburgh but lost them in the traffic

was it a 49 seater? seems strange that no one heard about it
my first thoughts were that it might have been organised by some Italian ex pats

I know its a long shot but is Anyone travelling down today with a space in car, will contribute towards fuel. Cheers

I'm towards the bottom of the family stand and every game we're surrounded with different Scottish kids clubs. Loads of em every game! Most of em kitted out in City attire so obviously City supporters too, rather than just there for the trip. City's fan Base in Scotland is definitely on the up!

I’m from Edinburgh - Hibs fan but wee man (9) is daft on Man City despite my attempts at brainwashing. Was at Arsenal game last year around Christmas and so booked up for a we trip when Tottenham game is on but didn’t manage to get tickets before it sold out - any idea if I can get tickets from somewhere? Can’t afford prices on Viagogo or these sites....

I’m from Edinburgh - Hibs fan but wee man (9) is daft on Man City despite my attempts at brainwashing. Was at Arsenal game last year around Christmas and so booked up for a we trip when Tottenham game is on but didn’t manage to get tickets before it sold out - any idea if I can get tickets from somewhere? Can’t afford prices on Viagogo or these sites....
There are some online now if you are quick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.