City Women v Bristol

jimmygrimble

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this? I can see an EDS and Academy forum, but no forum for the Women's team, so presumed it must go in here?

Anyway, with it being an international break and all, I was thinking of going down to the Academy stadium at weekend and watching the Women's team play at home to Bristol on Sunday instead. What's the crack with regards to purchasing tickets? I have tried to look on the website, but quite frankly, it is just awful to use. Can I just grab tickets when I get down there or do I have to go through the website?

Thanks, but that's what I have been using (with no luck!). When I go to choose seats, it prompts me to update my flash player. I update my flash player, reload the page and lo and behold, it still prompts me to update my flash player. I click Quick Seats and it offers me the choice of stands to sit in etc, but the seating plan is of the Etihad, not the Academy Stadium. Can I just turn up at the Academy Stadium on Sunday and purchase a couple of tickets?

Thanks, but that's what I have been using (with no luck!). When I go to choose seats, it prompts me to update my flash player. I update my flash player, reload the page and lo and behold, it still prompts me to update my flash player. I click Quick Seats and it offers me the choice of stands to sit in etc, but the seating plan is of the Etihad, not the Academy Stadium. Can I just turn up at the Academy Stadium on Sunday and purchase a couple of tickets?
Ignore the plan and just select the number of tickets you want and carry on from there.

There is a ticket office by the minihad you just buy them there.the tickets closer to the halfway line are an extra £2 mate.its a good standard if football an enjoyable experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.