How many of our rivals players would get into our first 11?

One thing is that Pep appears to improve players quite a bit so if you are looking at some players and comparing them with ours if they were to 'get Pep' I think you could add an extra 10% onto them (possibly 20% if they are attacking midfielders who play under Mourinho)

sorry, late to the thread, had to clean the coffee off the screen after reading pogba over silva

anyone who thinks anyone over Sane is wrong simple

de bruyne, walker, stones, silva, sane, ederson untouchable in a pep team, as is vinny if he can stay fit (big if I know)

fern, aguero, jesus, sterling very difficult to replace but all have possible challengers (sanchez, kane, mane, kante)

delph (despite being a revelation playing out of position, and otta the only 2 to be really at risk, rose and VVD/Toby

did I read ashley young for delph higher up the thread or have I been drinking? no just no

We'll go with

----------------Ederson---------

Walker - Otamendi -Stones -- Delph

-------------Fernandinho--------------

-----Silva-----De Bruyne--------

Sterling----Jesus/Aguero-----Sane

Mendy is long term injured so your lists can be with Delph and then without.

Chelsea:
Hazard (over Sane or Sterling), Azpilicueta (over Delph), Kante (maybe - probably not), Christensen (maybe - probably not), Courtois (maybe -probably not). 2 in. 3 maybes

Arsenal:
Sanchez (over Sane or Sterling), Monreal (maybe -over Delph). 1 in. 1 maybe

Man United:
De Gea (maybe over Moraes), Pogba (maybe over Silva), Martial (maybe - probably not ), Bailly (maybe). 4 maybes

Spurs:
Rose (over Delph), Kane (maybe), Eriksen (maybe), Alderweild (maybe), Alli (maybe). 1 in. 4 maybes.

Liverpool:
Coutinho (probably over Silva, close), Mane (maybe), Salah (maybe). 1 in. 2 maybes.

We'll go with

----------------Ederson---------

Walker - Otamendi -Stones -- Delph

-------------Fernandinho--------------

-----Silva-----De Bruyne--------

Sterling----Jesus/Aguero-----Sane

Mendy is long term injured so your lists can be with Delph and then without.

Chelsea:
Hazard (over Sane or Sterling), Azpilicueta (over Delph), Kante (maybe - probably not), Christensen (maybe - probably not), Courtois (maybe -probably not). 2 in. 3 maybes

Arsenal:
Sanchez (over Sane or Sterling), Monreal (maybe -over Delph). 1 in. 1 maybe

Man United:
De Gea (maybe over Moraes), Pogba (maybe over Silva), Martial (maybe - probably not ), Bailly (maybe). 4 maybes

Spurs:
Rose (over Delph), Kane (maybe), Eriksen (maybe), Alderweild (maybe), Alli (maybe). 1 in. 4 maybes.

Liverpool:
Coutinho (probably over Silva, close), Mane (maybe), Salah (maybe). 1 in. 2 maybes.

Personally prefer Vertonghen over Alderwereld. I think Vertonghen is more of a Pep style defender as he can bring the ball out from the back and make surging runs with the ball.

Christ almighty. You are puddled. Are you just after 'air time? I'd take Hazard on the bench but no one else would get near this CITY side. You are definitely puddled. '

I was thinking we could employ Pogbad as a water carrier, but then he's so f**king lazy without the ball, the team would probably collapse due to dehydration.

Don’t start having a go at me as I rate them both and they’re very young and might go on to become better BUT if given the full pre season to get to grips with Peps system If we had Hazard on the left instead of Sane and Sanchez on the right for Sterling I think we would be some sort of dream team
Sane and sterling over hazard and Sanchez for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.