Man of the Match - Leicester (a)

Man of the Match - Leicester (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Solid performance with two truly class goals. KDB Ferna Sterling Sane Delph. So many to chose from. So proud to be a Citizen now and always and from late 60's.

Every team has an unsung hero, that being Delph. He has slotted in due to mendys injury and looks so comfortable. Well done Delph. Been very impressed with his attitude, he was one of the fringe players and one I think we all expected to leave in the transfer window.
Unsung? He’s got over half the votes!

Leroy definitely. Turned Simpson inside out & back again numerous times yesterday, No doubt causing him (Simpson) to develop, at least, 3 new ones as a result. Sublime performance.

Last edited:
I went for Delph too, if someone had said 12 months ago he would be putting MOTM performances in for this team i would of said you where mad, fair play to him AND Pep.

I though Delph had his best game Saturday. Mendy will need to fight for his place when he returns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.