Feyenoord (H) Post-Match Thread

I haven't bothered with the 250 mile round trip. I can't stand UEFA and hate the way we have been treated by that corrupt bunch of cheats. They tell everyone not to sell alcohol whilst they slurp Chateau Neuf de Poop in their (free) corporate area. They do their damnest to keep us down whilst giving a leg up to old guard rags.
And don't get me going on parking and traffic and unnecessary queues to get in ...
Those that go are doing a good job by booing their jingle. I'll go when I want and I'm not losing any sleep because a few blue seats allow other fans some schoolyard jibes. If you find that embarrassing then have a day off school tomorrow

I dont give a flying fuck what fans of other teams have to say. But obviously you dont get it. Keep it up with your have a day off school shite. I am a genuine fan voicing a genuine fan opinion. Is blue moon not the place for that? Is blue moon just a place for you to try and call genuine match attending fans like me out or is there something more to your pointless snipe at me?

We do not owe Napoli anything , their knobhead owner and their back stabbing fans can look forward to the europa league , hope they draw Celtic would love to see their supporters handle 10,000 jocks on the rampage in their shit hole of a city. Would play the under 18's at Shaktar and ask them to go easy on them.

Ha ha I like it. A draw would see Shakthar through and we’d probably take that. Can both teams just pass to each other in the centre circle for 90 minutes

Traffic chaos on the motorways and in the city centre. I go with a mate who very rarely misses but sacked this one off after only getting home from work at 7.30. Bet there were a few thousand in the same situation

Warning, super fan alert.

Aye, Great Grandad played for City and my Uncle is the go too City supporting vicar who leads the minutes silence for the club remembrance weekend. Myself, just follow City home and away all my life, go to the game regardless of the trophy at stake or the importance of the match. Again I like how the casuals with keyboards lord over actual match going fans on bluemoon.

Aye, Great Grandad played for City and my Uncle is the go too City supporting vicar who leads the minutes silence for the club remembrance weekend. Myself, just follow City home and away all my life, go to the game regardless of the trophy at stake or the importance of the match. Again I like how the casuals with keyboards lord over actual match going fans on bluemoon.
Kid, chill out, you're on an Internet forum, it's not real and apart from ric and Bill, for fear of repurcussion, no one in their right mind would put their real name on here, love doots, south stand 116 x

We do not owe Napoli anything , their knobhead owner and their back stabbing fans can look forward to the europa league , hope they draw Celtic would love to see their supporters handle 10,000 jocks on the rampage in their shit hole of a city. Would play the under 18's at Shaktar and ask them to go easy on them.

I remember our first season in the Chimps League when they beat us 3-1 in the group stage and knocked us out, and Sky took great delight in interviewing a selection of their greasy sneering horrible cocksucker supporters, encouraging them to say “Bye bye Ceeety” into the camera afterwards. Like you I hope we field the youth team in Kiev just to knock Napoli out, and then send that wanker Laurentis an Instagram photo of a raised mid digit. Manchester sends its regards!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.