New security measure

No security check for me. Not once was I asked for a ticket but once arrived at my seat must have been 30 away fans within the 9320 section. A bloody joke that they can get these tickets.

Worrying that a Feyenoord fan set off a flare / firework. If they can sneak those in, the security can't be great.
Ironic after "belt-gate" in Napoli too.

Worrying that a Feyenoord fan set off a flare / firework. If they can sneak those in, the security can't be great.
Ironic after "belt-gate" in Napoli too.

Lad next to me pointed out that even though there were two flares and a firework we could see being set off, that they probably had way more to set off if they scored. Scary really what Dutch fans can smuggle up their arses.

Some Feynoord fan sat near me in the seats we have to give them in the CB stand was smoking during the game and not one steward bothered to come and ask him to stop. Obviously the big signs and announcements mean nothing to away fans. Two sat right behind me were really friendly and we had a good chat about various players. They said they had been to the swamp earlier and that we had a far nicer stadium and people were friendlier.

Well I thought it all went swimmingly well last night
No Dutch fans in the City areas as far as I could see

there-are-no-feyenoord-fans-here.jpg

The extra security checks were a total waste on time. Just wave a card or ticket and a quick glance.
Wasn't that the idea ?, had nothing to do with Feyonoord fans in home stands, wasn't it just to make sure the sure wasn't overran with non ticket holders ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.