Huddersfield(A) Post Match Thread

Perfect preparation for the upcoming derby, playing against a team only interested in scoring from set pieces and having 11 men in their penalty area for most of the match.

Huddersfield are utterly unambitious. Deserved to lose from the start.

Okay... I can breathe again. My initial thoughts are I'm incredibly thankful for the win and the hard work the team put in (and the manager's excellent substitutions.) Other than that, I'm hopeful that Kompany is just not up to speed. I hate to think he's getting close to being done at this level. Love him.

I've no problem with teams doing what they need to do. They clearly lack football ability and would have been dicked had they tried to play us.

We were average today I thought. Few players off their games. Passing too slow and a sloppy goal to concede.

However, this team has spirit and kept fighting until they end. Bold substitution and it paid off.

Winning ugly wins titles so they say....

Don't get all the negativity towards Huddersfield, they had a game plan and it almost paid off for them. We can't expect teams to want to leave their own half. In the end we did what we needed to and games like this are what we need to fight through. MoM was Raz for me, thought he was superb.
Spot on, they defended very well, got lucky a couple of times, but we beat them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.