Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stanley proves yet again what a total clown he is!

Might I suggest the reason many of the larger teams are struggling to turn over teams they are 'expected' to beat, is because of the higher quality of team in the PL now, as opposed to the days when there was a carved in stone Top 4, receiving CL money on top of PL money, which made them far superior to everyone else?

We've also got a better class of manager whereby Roberto has replaced Bob & Antonio has replaced Tony. The PL has never been so competitive & as for City? It took us until injury time to beat the mighty Bournemouth & Huddersfield!

That's how week this league is... NOT! Stanley needs to stick his head up his fuckin arse, so he can hide it in shame. He's a piece of steaming dog shit whose made a living from being the media's go to controversy man, & it's worked.... AGAIN!

You can forgive them for forgetting, as barely a peep was made at the time of arguably the biggest collapse in a title race in the PL era.
Spot on,they made a big deal of the rags catching Newcastle and how Gpc won the mind games but we hear bugger all about us overturning their 8pt lead.
Never mind Gpc going on about squeaky bum time this was a full rectal prolapse.

Stan Collymore‏Verified account @StanCollymore
Stan Collymore Retweeted Clayton

I also wrote that City, with Pep, will give him money until he gets it right.
Tell me how last season's back 5 were "developed" into an exceptional defensive unit, again?
That right, they weren't, they bought a new one. Fucking genius that.

Someone's rattled his cage

Tell me how last season's back 5 were "developed" into an exceptional defensive unit, again?

Ask him if he knows how old our fullbacks were and how much the rags spent last 2 summers

The fact that 3 of our back five who have played most games this season were already at the club, he really is a fucking bellend

The fact that 3 of our back five who have played most games this season were already at the club, he really is a fucking bellend
the_worlds_greatest_dimwit_t_shirt-r32b804bb812a4b048671f4c3696bd016_k2gph_324.jpg

I see "champagne" Charlie Nicholas talking about the possible exit of Sanchez, saying something like; "if PSG or Real Madrid come in with £20 or £25m, Arsenal might have to listen". It would kill him if Sanchez comes to us. Fuckwit.

Just had 606 on, Danny Murphy on with some other numpty and I'm afraid it's the new rhetoric which is we will get beat, we have to get beat some time, maybe in December when injuries and suspensions kick in.
Why ?
I don't seem to recall this frenzied view when Chelsea was flying away with it last year, or when utd was streets ahead or when Leicester kept marching on.
Does anybody remember across the board wanting the leaders to get beat as much as the football media and journalists do at present ?
It's truly bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.