Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you fuckers who I was arguing with every week in the North stand last season - yes you twats who boo'd Raz week in week out - and who I would have gladly slapped if my kids weren't there are holding your heads in shame. Told you he'd come good under Pep :-))))))

Hope you fuckers who I was arguing with every week in the North stand last season - yes you twats who boo'd Raz week in week out - and who I would have gladly slapped if my kids weren't there are holding your heads in shame. Told you he'd come good under Pep :-))))))
They must be motd swallowing gimps mate, if they can't reason with what they see rather than what they read there is no hope for them.

For what it is worth i have always been a fan of his as a well made cog for our machine and never seen reason to give him hassle.

Now though, he has got rid of the gunk that slowed him up in the final 3rd sometimes and is excelling. He has a much better idea what he wants to do going towards the 18 yard box. This was a huge task to master and he deserves enormous credit for it.

They must be motd swallowing gimps mate, if they can't reason with what they see rather than what they read there is no hope for them.

For what it is worth i have always been a fan of his as a well made cog for our machine and never seen reason to give him hassle.

Now though, he has got rid of the gunk that slowed him up in the final 3rd sometimes and is excelling. He has a much better idea what he wants to do going towards the 18 yard box. This was a huge task to master and he deserves enormous credit for it.
He's also top of the league :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.