Pep/Redmond incident - No Further Action.

Corrupt, cheating, dinosaur ****s. I hope England draw Brazil, Germany and Spain in a blizzard of heated balls and get fucked out in the first round.

Why don’t they explain their burying of racist bullying in the women’s team?

The most shithouse organisation who should be embracing the presence of a man who could revolutionise English football but don’t understand Johnny Foreigner with his fancy tactics so will charge him for complimenting an English footballer.

Corrupt, cheating, dinosaur ****s. I hope England draw Brazil, Germany and Spain in a blizzard of heated balls and get fucked out in the first round.

Why don’t they explain their burying of racist bullying in the women’s team?

The most shithouse organisation who should be embracing the presence of a man who could revolutionise English football but don’t understand Johnny Foreigner with his fancy tactics so will charge him for complimenting an English footballer.
I don't think he has been charged with anything as far as I am aware and I'd be surprised if he gets charged.

Was Wenger asked to explain his comments about accusing Sterling of cheating?

But Pep is asked to explain his complimenting of another player!

What an absolute joke, wouldn't at all be surprised if he gets a one game ban, which inevitably would be the derby.

According to Sun , pep called Redmond a wanker which the man himself clarified as false reporting.
Funny how media can accuse someone and not face any action.

And this is the big problem with the FA they sit on there Arses till they wake up from there slumber when the media make a big deal about ANY on field incident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.