Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
not that important a game. if we lose we're still in the box seat. obviously winning this would be a huge boost and winning any derby is a great feeling, but losing is not that major, from a title point of view. That said, another late win, 1-2 :)

IMO United absolutely, no doubt about it, have to win this game, which suits us just fine. If we score first early doors (which hasn't happened for ages now) then they are doomed. Look at the Arsenal game - when was the last time a United side faced 33 shots on their goal and only had 25% possession? That's West Brom type stats. I'm not hearing any unhappy Utd fans saying 'this isn't the way we play, we've lost our DNA' etc. They seem to be happy with the fare on offer.

So, I'd be quite happy with a draw to be honest, I'm not nervous at all pre-match, except that I want the game to start RIGHT NOW lol! But I do have this nagging feeling that we will play very well ...................................................................................................................................................................... and win!

United 1-3 City

id love any win but id take a draw and maintain the 8 points with another top 6 away game boxed off

interesting write up in the sun today about David Degea
hes saved 62 shots only Fabianski had saved more.
no other top side had a keeper in that table.
united arent solid at the back those figures prove it, degea is keeping them alive.
even taking arsenal saves out of it degea made top 4
turn up we can have this

id love any win but id take a draw and maintain the 8 points with another top 6 away game boxed off

I know what you mean. Based on the table, this should be our single most difficult game of the season. So yeah, a draw wouldn't be the end of the world (although I'm sure the their fans /the media would spin it as such).

To me it's simple.
Were the better side 8 points clear. This is our chance to make it 11 clear.

To me it's simple.
Were the better side 8 points clear. This is our chance to make it 11 clear.

Please god we do it. It has only dawned on me today just how much I hate these twats. I can’t enjoy the week and just want the week over with. Loved this season but to me this week is worse than international week. I just can’t enjoy it. I had some tossed of a raguncle of mine who has not been for about 5 years going on about empty seats today. I won’t be speaking to him again any time soon. Tosser.

Now put that comment up against Pogba's comment, the difference in class isn't just on the field.

KDB when asked if Pogba's suspension was karma.

"I don’t believe in that. I’m a straightforward guy. If someone believes it is karma then OK. Everyone has their right to their opinion. I don’t want anyone to get injured. It’s a competition, you want to play against the best."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.