Palace away tickets on sale - restricted view left

I get loads of emails off City telling me to sit in my season ticket seat for cup games and other nonsense. Would be nice to get an email when away tickets go on sale. I’ve given up on the website and if it was t for Bluemoon would have missed this. Cheers OP.

Only restricted & severely restricted tickets still on sale, but at least it's a ticket for those that are still waiting for the 9am release today.

I should have known better. Ticket info gets easily lost inbetween a lot of the crap on the site.

Cheers mate, It’s my own fault but hopefully someone can bail me out.

Restricted view are on sale now £28 a ticket

Hang on they put it on sale whilst we had hundreds of our regulars in Kharkiv?

Looking at the point requirements I don't think they thought many would bother because of the time and day, but yeah anounced monday, went on sale wednesday and if you bkinked on tge site/app you wouldn't have noticed it was wedged between champs league build uo and derny day stories

Cheers mate. Bought 2 so at least we’ve got tickets. Reckon the view will be wank but that’s what happens when you snooze on away tickets these days.

we had restricted for cup last year, not as bad as everton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.