Storm Caroline on its way.

Driving to Oxford tomorrow early doors & back Monday, Mrs Moon getting a bit concerned with the weather.

May take a bit longer traveling but I'm not that mithered.

The view from my kitchen just now.

BEZVhwx.jpg

What a lovely view - lucky man

Met office amber alert being called for the weekend for the north west.

One of my coldest memories is of being stuck on Rhualt Hill in my dad's old Volvo in the 80s, not a single car could get up that hill. We had the locals coming out to push, warm water on the road, salt, the lot. Tail backs to Rhyl.

New road cuts that section out now but you can still see it form there and makes me shudder every time.

Getting a bit apprehensive now for Sunday, not sure if its the snow or derby day butterflies starting early.
I know exactly where you mean. I have a similar problem that I go down to the bottom of our road and then have two ways I can go. Both ways unfortunately are steep climbs with no run up to get momentum. I have winter tyres so a decent chance I can make it but certainly not guaranteed. Have you seen the forecast for Sunday though?! If the forecast is anywhere near correct I reckon the match will be off.

I know exactly where you mean. I have a similar problem that I go down to the bottom of our road and then have two ways I can go. Both ways unfortunately are steep climbs with no run up to get momentum. I have winter tyres so a decent chance I can make it but certainly not guaranteed. Have you seen the forecast for Sunday though?! If the forecast is anywhere near correct I reckon the match will be off.
All they have to do is grit around the ground and walkways,they have no excuse except pogshit is out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.