Utd v City post match

Hello guys. Just wanted to introduce myself quickly. A former red here who "moved to the other side of town", and boy am I happy I did that move!!! The sky is really clear blue here! Looking forward to an amazing season and hopefully we get to taste some silverware at the end of it!
Sniff

Oliver had a excellent game.
We were excellent apart from the back 4 losing a bit of composure late on.
God knows what all this shit is about them losing cos they conceded 2 bad goals,was it not a bad goal we conceded,the excuses are pathetic.

No we weren't.

In the first half we controlled the game excellently but went to pieces in the box, we butchered at least 3 great chances without troubling them.

In the second half we defended their long balls well but a lot of players got very nervous under pressure and gave the ball away constantly, and we butchered several great counterattacking opportunities to kill the game.

I don't know how anyone watched that and thought we were excellent unless the only thing you looked at is the scoreboard.

This was a great result but we didn't play well. If we had played well it would have been 6.
sorry pal I disagree to go to old Trafford and have 70 odd % possession and totally boss them was great.ok we made a few mistakes but shit happens.they basically had 3 chances.we should have won by 2 or 3 more don't understand how people can say we were poor.you only have to listen to sky and bbc to see what people think.

Much deserved. Pretty comfortable really.

Fernandinho, Silva & De Bruyne just bossed them, left them relying on luck & mistakes to create chances.

Silva MOTM for me though, bossed it & got us in front - take a bow.

just see the Bein Sports post match with Keys and Gray, they say defo penalty. Seems the Bein Sports Qatar v UAE rhetoric is worse than Sky.....if that's even possible.

5399805046_0d30e4dd70.jpg

He booked Walker early doors when that fucking slimey prick Herrera bought the foul. 5 minutes later he let matic away with a blatant yellow and I thought, here we go!. He was good in fairness to him after that

I thought Walker was clumsy but his mistake was not booking Matic for a similar foul.

Got all the key decisions right for me and did not impact on the game.

why do you keep saying we didn't play well we were excellent

Just didn't think we were excellent. We can play much better. More in terms of chances we kept wasting.

Not a big deal. The rest of the teams should be scared we can improve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.