Utd v City post match

Otta , KDB , Merlin & Edder Were Awesome ........
Hope Them Red Twats Keep Donut , Thats 27 We've Put Past Him Now !!!!
Well Done Blues .

bus.jpg

Excellent!

Never have I seen in 35 years watching football a team go to the swamp and show the kind of fearless personality and sheer belief in their own technical ability to dominate the rats from start to finish. Even the 6-1 was weird with sending off and them lot losing the plot in the final ten mins. Today we humiliated them in front of the footballing globe. From start to finish the gul in class even surprised me. They do have some good players but Jesus that joyless git mourinhio stifles the life out of them. Today really is a hammer blow to those who prayed for city to lose in the ridiculously biased media. At the same time City showed the watching world just how fu**ing good we are and without nearly our entire first choice defence. We are - may I say - frightening.

Noel? It was cringeworthy tbh.
Cringey is a load of tourists filming the game on their phone. Cringey is Mourinho blaming the defeat on a cheating little fucker diving for a penalty that was less obvious thanthe 3 city had. Cringey is a club that makes Disney look refined- Fuck off you ****s!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.