United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the talk this morning of their non penalty , not a mention (apart from motd) about Otters nailed on pen after herrera pulled Otter to the ground

I particularly enjoy the bloke saying that time should have been added on for when we continuously won throw ins and corners at the end.

Great entertainment this.
Before the game , loads of arrogant raggy bullshit and delusion followed by the long slow painful dawning of reality as the match unfolds, accompanied by a cockernee rag voiceover.
Lovely jubbly me old mate hahahaha!

We need to start a save peg thread as I can see them getting rid soon, the fans are turning on him now and we all know a manager doesn't last long when that happens.

They're not even a level behind us. They're about ten levels behind us. Make no mistake that was fear. I LOVE that we've gone there and won again, but it's the manner. They were afraid, and that fear will continue to grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.