The 100/104 goal chase

This is looking far more difficult now. 2 goals a game is our recent form. But it's not enough to secure our bets!

103 is by Chelsea
We scored 102 under Pelegrini, the season Liverpool won the Prem
But they were the top scored as well surely that season? I always hear about how amazing their attack was, even handicapped by Sterling, who is not as good as some guy on the bench for Bournemouth?

Swansea on Wed could be an opportunity. Aguero and Jesus on a bit of a drought hasn't helped. Who's had the most money riding on this bet I wonder? Only had £18 in my account at the time so put it all on it at 22/1.
I need 100 goals and salah to get to 15 for £3,880.

its well and truly still on and even city only picking up 2 goals a game for the last 4 games its ok and the goals will start to come again

the 3 games before the derby we looked like we had lost our way a little but after the derby and city bossing the whole game i think we have come good again the injury to stones and mendy and aguero took the wind out of us but aguero is bursting to score jesus is finding his feet again and somebody going to get a thumping

the plan i had in mind had was for us to start a bit slowly in the season but we took off like a wild fire and the goals was flying in so we have banked 12 goals to games so the dip in goals was always coming with park the bus season in full flow but with the game plan for december and games coming think and fast in the league teams will buckle under the city pressure and the goals will come again

We just need to start scoring early again and the floodgates will open

last few weeks have shown just how hard this is. People vastly underestimated it. We're still just about on course to do it yet you can't imagine we'll maintain the form we've been in so far this season, a blip has to come at some point and there's little breathing room to fall behind the mean

We have scored 2 goals in each of our last 4 games and the target is I think less than an average of 2.5 per game for the rest of the season. This means that should we put 5 past a team just once more or 4 twice - then we are ahead of the game.

Seems a breeze to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.