The 100/104 goal chase

If there's one team that I think we can match or even surpass the 7 we put past Stoke, its Bournemouth at home next week. They have a Championship squad and the way Eddie Howe sets his team up will leave plenty of space on a wide pitch for our creative players to exploit. If we get an early goal and we are clinical with our chances, I seriously think we could score 7 or 8 and then the 104 goal target is within our sights.

If there's one team that I think we can match or even surpass the 7 we put past Stoke, its Bournemouth at home next week. They have a Championship squad and the way Eddie Howe sets his team up will leave plenty of space on a wide pitch for our creative players to exploit. If we get an early goal and we are clinical with our chances, I seriously think we could score 7 or 8 and then the 104 goal target is within our sights.
A lot of the top teams have struggled against them, Newcastle are the ones I'd be targeting.

What kind of payouts are everyone expecting? I put £2 on 100+ goals and to go the season unbeaten at 1000–1!!

Already thought about all the worst possible outcomes with the worst being if we do go unbeaten but score 99 lol

Got a tenner on at 40/1 for 100 goals, so a 400 quid 'windfall' in May would be very nice indeed!

8 in the last 2 games has really put us in the driving seat again. Even though our upcoming fixtures are relatively kind, I think the congestion of games might see more 2 goal games than 4+ when we factor in tired legs and rotation. Hope I'm way out though and we keep banging in 4s :)

Got £22 on at 33/1 for 100 goals.

£748 Return with £726 profit. Can’t complain.

Frustratingly that was the maximum allowed.

What kind of payouts are everyone expecting? I put £2 on 100+ goals and to go the season unbeaten at 1000–1!!

Already thought about all the worst possible outcomes with the worst being if we do go unbeaten but score 99 lol
Not a hope mate, worst outcome would be smashing the 100 goal mark and then losing the unbeaten record with a team of kids in injury time on the last day.

104 goals, £29 at 36/1. Over a grand if we keep scoring!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.