Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF pre-match thread

Leicester City (a) Carabao Cup prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning is a habit. Part of the mentality that's seen us get to this point is that every game must be won and this is no different, we need to keep the momentum going and be a merciless machine.

I also think that picking up some silverware in March would be great for the team, and help them kick on.

Bravo
Danilo
Mangala
Tosin
Delph
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Foden
B.Silva
Jesus
Sané

Is the weakest side I think he'll send out. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see KDB or Otamendi play.

this is exactly how i see it, very important that we try to win this trophy

got it right this time lol

If they weren’t the holders I wouldn’t be arsed, but the chance to take a trophy off Maureen’s rag scum, (whatever it may be), is surely never, ever, one to be passed up.

That will surely provide all the motivation that Pep & the lads need to really go for it

Last edited:
Hopefully this’ll be nothing like the starting line-up. We need to field a team that contains 8-9 top drawer players and 2-3 max fringe/youth. All this bollocks of prioritising. We are on a roll. Winning is infectious. So is losing. Pep will go strong. And all the “hope we get knocked out” preachers can crawl back under their Giggsy duvets.
Absolutely!

The outcome of this doesn't bother me too much. In all honesty we can do without the distraction but the time to go out was last round so we wouldn't even have this game. But we're in it so i want to win it, however i still think we'll go with a second string, Players need rest and the guys on the fringes need games so that when/if they're needed in important league games they're ready to go.

------------Bravo

Danilo Tosin Mangala Zinchenko

------Yaya Gundogan Foden

Bernardo-------Jesus---------Diaz

That's still a strong team, half of that lineup could easily make the starting 11 on Saturday

I get the keep winning mentality but we have to be able to give the fringe/younger players matches - and if not in this competition then when? Once we've mathematically tied up the league?

It's quite simply the 4th priority on our list of 4; of course we want to win it, but think we have to risk losing with a "weakened" team.

I'd go for the team ninja has put above, it's still strong enough to win, with some more key players on the bench - if we lose, so be it, if we win it's great for the guys who played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.