Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF pre-match thread

Leicester City (a) Carabao Cup prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very much in two minds about this one, if I'm honest.
You can't help feeling that playing games at this frequency is running the risk of burn-out for some, although there was precious little sign of it on Saturday. Kev looked anything but burnt out. And I'm aware that when a team is winning game after game, and winning playing brilliant football that looks like fun for them, that simple fact creates its own adrenalin, so that players can go on and on. Winning so much and so well makes good players want more of the same.
In any case, Pep does not like to lose. What we may want as supporters is immaterial. He'll make a few changes, but not wholesale ones tonight. I'd put money on that.

Yeah no Sterling or Aguero, to be fair I had them both on the bench anyway, Jesus due a game and Sterling needed a rest.

However, with them both not in the squad, it suggests a weaker side, which I hope is still good enough to go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.