Man of the Match - Leicester (a) Carabou Cup QF

Man of the Match - Leicester (a) Carabou Cup QF

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Toss up between Zinchenko and Adarabioyo for me. Went for the latter, but thought both were excellent in very testing circumstances. Kudos to Nmecha too for having the balls to step up for that penalty.

Zinchenko for me as well I think. Stuck to his task very well while playing out of his normal position. Up against a couple of regular first team players in Albrighton and then Mahrez and handled them very well even in one-on-one situations. Was also not as shy at coming forward as he was against Wolves in teh previous round and was involved in some nice little triangles with Foden & Diaz.

Zinchenko for me.
Mangala was good bar a 10 min spell before half-time.
Lost it completely then.All over the place.

Close call for a change between 4 players, Bernardo got my vote from Gundo, Zin and Bravo.t

Interesting one, not been Yaya's biggest fan in recent times and he dies lack pace but thought he held the team especially the kids together tonight.

I thought Hinchy was very fair tonight.

In fact, I thought he was trying hard not to be too pro-City .

As for MotM, there were some great performances, though I reckon Bernie just shaded it.
I think he always tries very hard not to be pro-City

Zinchenko, by a nose, from Gundogan. Honorable mention for Tosin. He looks very self assured and is the real deal. When he starts to fill out and get stronger, he will be an immense talent. Already has all the ball playing skills to start, and never looks hurried.

Hard to believe we put that team out and won, away, after leading the game until the 96th minute.

The future is BLUE, and many of these young guns have a BIG future in this club

Went for Zinchenko, he handled himself well against a top player in Mahrez. Almost scored as well with that lovely left drive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.