Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF post match thread

Just got back from Leicester after what seemed a fairly good performance against 14 men. Going to watch the highlights programme now on Sky to see if the refereeing was really as bad as it seemed.

How was he terrible? Claimed crosses, made saves and played the ball from the back. Had one heavy touch with vardy bearing down I suppose that negates all the good work he did?
Please enlighten me to what he did that that merited a ‘terrible’ rating.
Some people just have an agenda, and are scared to be proven wrong. He did very little wrong today (and I've been one of the first to criticise him when he's made unecessary mistakes).

I was there, and I was impressed by the young lads and although they might not be finished articles, it was obvious they can play the pep system. Not one of them disgraced themselves, and I would like to see them developed and slotted into the premier league team as and when injuries or fatigue dictate. Great team spirit, and a very able team coming out of the academy.

That was the best thing for me especially in the first half. But also the character they showed after the 'equaliser' which would have gutted most teams. Promises a great future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.