Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF post match thread

Not being mentioned, but I'd love to know what Vardy squirted on to his glove before he came on and then continued to snort off his glove throughout the match.

Could have just been vicks, because all players typically wait until they are coming on to have a tube in hand to squirt on a glove.

But nothing to see with him.

Not being mentioned, but I'd love to know what Vardy squirted on to his glove before he came on and then continued to snort off his glove throughout the match.

Could have just been vicks, because all players typically wait until they are coming on to have a tube in hand to squirt on a glove.

But nothing to see with him.
Rebecca's love juice?

Its a joke he hasn't been charged,the only positive being he is available for the Rag game.

Regarding the verdict....the only way we will have consistency is by having the same three people judge every report/incident.Relying on the opinions of differing panelists makes no sense.
I don't understand why any City fan wants Gray banned. The damage has been done. Don't double it by sitting him against the Rags.

I don't understand why any City fan wants Gray banned. The damage has been done. Don't double it by sitting him against the Rags.

It's genuinely a case of being torn between wanting justice done and knowing that Gray vs. United will be beneficial for us. Just seems unfair for this to go down as a correct decision, and the FA won't consider it a mistake when they appoint Madley to another one of our games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.