United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be in it for the owners to spend in January anyway? They're unlikely to catch us in the league and they're not good enough to win the CL other than by a massive fluke. So they'd be spending another £100m to still finish second and still go out of the CL to the first decent team they face.

True, but they'll end up getting Griezmann, Bale, Modric, Kroos, Zidane and Mbappe in the summer.

That's fine by me. The opiate for the rag masses.

That football club is headed down the path to a spell of mediocrity, the last thing I want is for the fans to wake up and start complaining about or protesting the current state of affairs. Let them relive the glory days forever.

Right now they're headed to a trophy-less top 4 season. Can't rule them out of the FA Cup, but I don't see it personally. That will be followed by more mass spending and the problems won't go away because the manager is the problem. He'll have a melt down, they'll grab the next big name manager available and start all over again the following summer buying new players for him.

God help them if the Glazers work out what Kroenke did, that they'll hit maximum profitability by just investing enough to secure the CL qualification and farming the existing fan base.

Most Utd fans won't remember the days when they were Liverpool. Each summer, they 'won' the title only for it to be ruined by the outbreak of actual football interfering. Liverpool won it.

They got used to being the team who does the title winning, whilst Liverpool do the talking.

Now both Utd & Liverpool do the talking, & win in the summer whilst Chelsea & City win the title when the actual football ruins it for them.

Class of '92 'SPECIAL' now showing on Sky Sports live stream with Bryan Riggs (family man ) and Scholes ...live from Salford

Why do they keep rolling this shit out?

You know the answer to this....

Whatever Happened To The Likely Lads

Oh, what happened to you?
Whatever happened to me?
What became of the people we used to be?
Tomorrow's almost over
Today went by so fast
The only thing to look forward to is the past?

the-likely-lads-in-pub-newcastle-united-nufc-650x400.jpg

You only get retrospective bans if a penalty is given.

Or if the dive leads to player being sent off. Like Dominic Calvert-Lewin getting Walker sent off, which was obviously sent for review and he was punished accordingly as he fooled the most excellent ref Bobby Madley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.