Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each entitled to our opinion, and that's your view. I wasn't at 'York Away', but I did literally drag my young kids to every single game we played in the Second Division, they watched shite, week after week whilst their little buddies at school were running around in plastic shirts with their team winning everything in sight. They, and every other City fan put up with the Relegations, the mocking, & for us adults the never ending mickey taking taking at work, and the media contempt for our club.

I'm happier for that generation that had to put up with the dross to see where we are now than my own. I was lucky enough to see Colin Bell play, Tueart, Doyle and Alan Oakes but given the choice life as a City after 2008 wins everytime for me.

I can't be arsed when I hear people say, "I'm not sure that it's actually what I want or I'd rather we just be City from Maine Road and retain our identity", for me that attitude can fuck off. Sorry BuryBlue, that isn't a personal insult but literally I can't be arsed with that attitude.

Back on topic, media bias? Today's Mail online how Pep buys success. No link not hard to find. No mention of Wenger or Mourinho buying success though.

Untrue.
Read it again.
Much as the article annoyed me it clearly says that he has not spent as much as Mourinho or Chelsea.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/dec/24/who-pays-for-manchester-city-beautiful-game

Not sure if ive copied link correctly? Guardian article found via newsnow.

I shouldnt be surprised but fcuk me its annoying, wankers.

And after reading that article, which I didn't, the Guardian want you to.........

IMG_1558.png

So people shouldn't heap praise on the players and manager because some bitter Rag is trying to connect MCFC to human rights abuses in the UAE as a way of discrediting them?

There's desperate and disgusting.

Ten million sky armchair rag subscribers don't like what they're hearing when Man City are clearing the field on the football pitch in the actual field of play. Quelle surprise? Our moderator Bill is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.