CL draw - Basel

I don’t know mate I’ve not been to Switzerland before, I only quoted 10 quid a pint after looking at some of the posts on this thread.

Taking an empty hip flask and buying a bottle of whiskey at the airport is also on my agenda.

Just booked easyjet Luton flying out 8.25 am Monday morning and back on the weds leaving in the afternoon £44 return and was lots of seats left if anybody is interested.. That's direct to basel

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip mate, don't know where you found that but just booked two of us for £95.10
No worries mate.. Hardly anybody booked on it when I got so thought I'd throw it on blue moon so blues could get on it before easyjet cotton on and hike it up... Clearly gone up a bit in the couple of hours since I booked it but still a great deal at the 47 odd each you paid... Just another tip I thought of
.. Check easyjet website but also check direct flights website for same flights.. They were cheaper to Monaco on direct flights than they were on easyjets own website

Last edited:
Booked the Thomas Cook Sport day trip today.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t know mate I’ve not been to Switzerland before, I only quoted 10 quid a pint after looking at some of the posts on this thread.

Taking an empty hip flask and buying a bottle of whiskey at the airport is also on my agenda.
Costs about 5€ a beer. Get yourself to the Coop supermarket and pick up a few cans for 1€ each.

What're the chances (if any) the return leg (07/03/2018) is moved to a different date that week?

I’ll be back in Manchester for my birthday in March and just picked up tickets for the (hopefully dead rubber) return leg—I am waiting for the Stoke away to go on sale. We had planned to go to Basel for the first leg (the missus is from Basel) but work commitments quickly put a stop to that.

I had to make a compromise to go down to London earlier in the week to see one of her old uni flat mates, though, and am trying to schedule that out during our time; hoping to do that earlier that week but don’t want to commit to it if this match could be moved earlier.

What're the chances (if any) the return leg (07/03/2018) is moved to a different date that week?

I’ll be back in Manchester for my birthday in March and just picked up tickets for the (hopefully dead rubber) return leg—I am waiting for the Stoke away to go on sale. We had planned to go to Basel for the first leg (the missus is from Basel) but work commitments quickly put a stop to that.

I had to make a compromise to go down to London earlier in the week to see one of her old uni flat mates, though, and am trying to schedule that out during our time; hoping to do that earlier that week but don’t want to commit to it if this match could be moved earlier.
No chance it will move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.