Newcastle (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafa is a good coach, good tactician, but even if he wanted to park the bus I don't think he has the personnel to accomplish it.

Brighton and Huddersfield both did a decent job on our away trips there.

I still think though we are going to have to have some absolute shocker to get get beat.

At the risk of sounding disrespectful, they have a very “championship looking” side on paper.
I do quite like Rafa.

I think we’ll have a field day tomorrow against these.

A case of split loyalties for me, hate this fixture.

Newcastle fans hat on, they will be grateful to avoid a stuffing and shocked severely if they get anything out of the fixture. Free hit almost with Brighton to follow, a game they really need to win.

As said above they have very much a Championship team and their future really lies in the take over being completed. If it falls through relegation this season becomes increasingly a probabilty rather than a possibility. If they spend in January Rafa will keep them safe and it is likely to be onwards and upwards after that.

City fans hat on, apart from the fact things are really going far too well therefore a bollock must be due to be dropped, there is little to make a case for anything other than 3 points with little or no drama. We truly would have to play badly to not win this match, pains me to say it but Newcastle are very poor. Still hopefully the take over will happen and see them becoming a force and another team to push the rags further into mid table obscurity.

Sane hat-trick, he'll destroy there right side!!
Who is their RB, is it Yedlin?

Haven't seen much of Newcastle this season but after what Sané did to Trippier, I wouldn't be surprised if he destroys yet another right-back.

A case of split loyalties for me, hate this fixture.

Newcastle fans hat on, they will be grateful to avoid a stuffing and shocked severely if they get anything out of the fixture. Free hit almost with Brighton to follow, a game they really need to win.

As said above they have very much a Championship team and their future really lies in the take over being completed. If it falls through relegation this season becomes increasingly a probabilty rather than a possibility. If they spend in January Rafa will keep them safe and it is likely to be onwards and upwards after that.

City fans hat on, apart from the fact things are really going far too well therefore a bollock must be due to be dropped, there is little to make a case for anything other than 3 points with little or no drama. We truly would have to play badly to not win this match, pains me to say it but Newcastle are very poor. Still hopefully the take over will happen and see them becoming a force and another team to push the rags further into mid table obscurity.
And below!

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Otamendi
Danilo
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Silva
Bernardo
Sané
Aguero

6-1 City

I know we all think about the 'old' City but guys, lets get with it. Sane has been brilliant as have the rest of the team. Even Mangala looks improved ( a bit) . We will run, pass and score Newcastle into the ground. We will thrive on that pitch , in that stadium and in front of those fans. 4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.