Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be playing 2 games a week for next two months and depending on results in CL and FA Cup could be doing it right through the season. No way the squad even with this talent and depth can go on with same intensity for next five months, we need Alexis as well as someone in defense to make deep runs in all competitions.

Based on his recent perfornances i wouldnt go anywhere near him....he has been really poor. He has been quality in the past and on a free at the end of he season then yes but we dont need him at present compared to other posiions like left back and centre half plus a replacement for ferna in the next year or so

Based on his recent perfornances i wouldnt go anywhere near him....he has been really poor. He has been quality in the past and on a free at the end of he season then yes but we dont need him at present compared to other posiions like left back and centre half plus a replacement for ferna in the next year or so
Think he just doesn't want to be there, he had agreed to sign for us in summer after all, and the other positions might be harder to fill in Jan window so if its only Sanchez untill then I would be happy

Sanchez is much like a Tevez. Carlos complimented Sergio a treat, as well as scoring plenty of goals himself. I would rather he came to the Etihad than go anywhere else. If we get him on a free in summer we will have played a blinder. Personally I would make a compensatory offer to Arsenal and take him now, so it's done and dusted.

Imagine Aguero's reaction if we brought in another striker in January lol
In fairness hes only really competing with Jesus at moment, usually theres 3 strikers competing for places, and I think he would mostly be competing with Sterling not Aguero for a start. Aguero should be pleased to be in a team with this quality of players along side him, it would be the same at Barcelona and Madrid, if hes banging in goals there's nothing to be worried about

No way that will be happening. Anyway that is a part of City folklore which in my opinion is vastly over emphasised. We were playing well that season
granted but we had a long way to go to win the league. Contrary to what has gone down in history I think the transfer gave a chance to win a league that we
would have come up short if the transfer had not happened. Sanchez is a very different case. If we win the next few games the league is virtually in the bag.This guy would then be needed for Europe and in my opinion he would give us a chance of winning it rather than derailing our challenge.
I agree. I was merely pithily spoofing the naysayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.