Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
BT showed it in the match coverage and then in the post-match discussion and then brought in Foy to comment on it, not sure how much more they could raise it.
As I didn't watch it I don't know.
But if I felt I had done enough I wouldn't be in the Twattersphere telling everyone I had, it strikes of desperation

As I didn't watch it I don't know.
But if I felt I had done enough I wouldn't be in the Twattersphere telling everyone I had, it strikes of desperation
Or maybe BT are just responding to what they feel is unfair criticism? I thought they showed it enough times that the FA will have to at least ask for Pawson's comments on the footage.

Or maybe BT are just responding to what they feel is unfair criticism? I thought they showed it enough times that the FA will have to at least ask for Pawson's comments on the footage.
You pays your money, you makes your choice.
Can't see why a multi billion pound company would need to see the need to defend itself to some Twitter no marks

Was bought up on match of the day as well...doubtless it will be swept under the carpet though

No chance Young will get away with this one. BT and Match of the Day brought it up, unlike previous incidents, so reckon he'll be charged especially after Serge got done against West Ham for the same thing. He's actually been one of United's best players this season so they'll miss him winging it into the mixer everytime they get the ball.

No chance Young will get away with this one. BT and Match of the Day brought it up, unlike previous incidents, so reckon he'll be charged especially after Serge got done against West Ham for the same thing. He's actually been one of United's best players this season so they'll miss him winging it into the mixer everytime they get the ball.[/QUOT

He'll get done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.