David Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, the team is given to the opposition a few minutes before it is given to us so the so called leak is possibly not such a big issue. Yesterday, his pre-announcement team contained one incorrect guess. The fact that Silva is back (thank goodness) must be known to quite a number of people and not something that would be likely to be kept quiet until the team announcement.
He corrected it saying it was Sané, not Sterling before the official team sheet was out though

I do think it is impacted but that we have other players who can fill his boots. But, I do think it is hard work and determination that is carrying us over the line at the moment. Beating Watford doesnt depend on Silva for me, we are not and shouldnt be a one or two man team.

So glad he is ok though

Just got in and went straight to this thread. The news that he’s in training is brilliant. I hope his head is in the right place and he’s sorting out his problems - that’s more important than any match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.