Reincarnation

I abandoned Catholicism as soon as I could, even from an early age I knew it was all bullshit. In my 20’s I took plenty of acid and mushrooms, and saw stuff that I still cannot rationally explain, even come to the conclusion that there is much more for us to learn on this subject, but as of yet, I am sceptical, but open about reincarnation, in one sense we are all born anew as our bodies are broken down and reabsorbed by planet and born new in a different form, but whether or not our consciousness remains intact and carries on in a different plane or dimension, who knows?
Psychedelics have been used to gather and pass on knowledge in tribes and cultures for thousands of years, where are they gathering this knowledge from? Do they enter different planes of existence/ dimensions/ of consciousness? There are tribes in South America that have extensive pharmacological knowledge that has only just begun to be researched by western scientists, the shaman of these tribes state that the knowledge is given to them by the earth/ forest, could our consciousness be absorbed by our global ecosystem in the same way our bodies are.......

I abandoned Catholicism as soon as I could, even from an early age I knew it was all bullshit. In my 20’s I took plenty of acid and mushrooms, and saw stuff that I still cannot rationally explain, even come to the conclusion that there is much more for us to learn on this subject, but as of yet, I am sceptical, but open about reincarnation, in one sense we are all born anew as our bodies are broken down and reabsorbed by planet and born new in a different form, but whether or not our consciousness remains intact and carries on in a different plane or dimension, who knows?
Psychedelics have been used to gather and pass on knowledge in tribes and cultures for thousands of years, where are they gathering this knowledge from? Do they enter different planes of existence/ dimensions/ of consciousness? There are tribes in South America that have extensive pharmacological knowledge that has only just begun to be researched by western scientists, the shaman of these tribes state that the knowledge is given to them by the earth/ forest, could our consciousness be absorbed by our global ecosystem in the same way our bodies are.......

Good post and very thought provoking.
I am on a radio feed atm and am glad they cannot debirth you sending you backwards.Good old days my arse.

We are born with a blank canvass for a brain so in essence are nothing save for the inputs about to be made.
If a child was relocated at birth to Mongolia and raised tribal then that is what that child would become.A noble horseman of the Stepps.
We are only a product of our surroundings with a smaller percentage of dna folded into the mix.
The child would reach adulthood knowing only Mongolian tradition and it's fine heritage.
Could we ever be born again as a different entity having little to no recollection of previous life ?

I remain of the god persuation but it's best to keep quite a few in tow.If you piss off one then there's always another gaggle to fall back on.
Christopher Hitchens never saved any of his get out of jail free cards and it's a fact we must always employ a good exit strategy.
Stay safe out there.

I took plenty of acid and mushrooms, and saw stuff that I still cannot rationally explain

ZU014ft.gif

Don't mock, Damocles... I went for a poo once and saw stuff I cannot rationally explain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.