Watford (H) Post Match Thread

Yes I was surpised at the turnout a good attendane considering it was just after holidays and the weather was shocking.
I was in SS L3 and there were gaps everywhere. I think there were probably 47-49K in actual attendance despite the club saying over 53k.

Simply not possible for everyone to give 100% and hit top form in, what, 60 games. All the more pleasing that we’ve come through a tricky period intact.

If anyone’s not delighted with 62/66 points, they should consider taking up another hobby.

Couldn’t agree more with the sentiment. We’ve survived the “difficult” festive calendar with only 2 points lost and a surprisingly low injury rate.

But since when has watching City been a hobby? Hobbies are meant to be enjoyable, so I think I’d have given this one up in the 1990s if it were merely a hobby!

Sergio's has to change his game due to age. He ain't going to get goals every game now. His celebration to his goal wasn't down to being pissed off but it was a tap in for the 3rd in a relatively easy game. As for getting the hump for being rotated with another striker. He didn't do to bad when we had 4 to rotate. I thought also his movement last night to get into positions was very good.

I haven't had time to read all 33 pages so excuse me if this has already been said but I was so proud to be a Blue last night when they did the 'tribute' to the people who had died during 2017. The silence was impeccable. Well done everyone who was there. Thank you.

Brought a tear to the eye. We are impeccable!!

I was in SS L3 and there were gaps everywhere. I think there were probably 47-49K in actual attendance despite the club saying over 53k.
I'm up in EL3 and it was pretty packed out. Very few gaps around us. Car parks were rammed too which all points to a decent crowd. Thought it was a good turnout personally. They brought very few, only bottom section taken and that wasn't full.

Agree entirely been fantastic since coming over from spurs, think Delph has been fantastic too, must hav3 been hard being villa captain ( big fish in a small pond) to go to fringe player. Must have sapped his confidence but now at left back he looks the part, passing and tackling.( love the way city get the ball back so quickly now and counter so quickly, they are a joy to watch.thank you pep.

Delph has been superb this season especially playing in a position that's alien to him. He has played like a seasoned left back and has been as good as anyone else in the league. He deserves a massive amount of credit for his efforts this season and thoroughly deserves a new contract.

Couldn’t agree more with the sentiment. We’ve survived the “difficult” festive calendar with only 2 points lost and a surprisingly low injury rate.

But since when has watching City been a hobby? Hobbies are meant to be enjoyable, so I think I’d have given this one up in the 1990s if it were merely a hobby!

Ha, this 1,000,000 times over. Weirdly, the better City have become the less I enjoy the games. Just find them hugely stressful.

I'm up in EL3 and it was pretty packed out. Very few gaps around us. Car parks were rammed too which all points to a decent crowd. Thought it was a good turnout personally. They brought very few, only bottom section taken and that wasn't full.
I saw lots of empty seats in all the stands, except below me in SS 1&2 that I couldn't see. No way was there over 53k there. The club probably count those who have a SC whether they are in attendance or not.
Fair enough if people can't make the game for personal reasons, but if I can't make a game, I phone the club and get them to email me an e-ticket for my seat which I then forward to a friend so my seat is not unused. I hate my seat going to waste when a friend will gladly use it. If others could be bothered doing this, then there'd be less empty seats throughout the stadium.

Great win last night good to see Silva back, also you can see how much Sane improves when playing alongside him. We let the foot off the gas as the game went on but either way we’ll played and another 3 points.

I saw lots of empty seats in all the stands, except below me in SS 1&2 that I couldn't see. No way was there over 53k there. The club probably count those who have a SC whether they are in attendance or not.
Fair enough if people can't make the game for personal reasons, but if I can't make a game, I phone the club and get them to email me an e-ticket for my seat which I then forward to a friend so my seat is not unused. I hate my seat going to waste when a friend will gladly use it. If others could be bothered doing this, then there'd be less empty seats throughout the stadium.

No fucker cares other than rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.