Using a different entrance than shown on yout ticket

Techno

Does anybody know if you can use a different entrance than the one shown on your ticket?

I'm taking a couple of younger son's mates with us on Saturday, they are going to sit in different block than me but I would have liked us all to go in together.

Thanks.

Yup, can’t do it ... tickets only valid for the turnstiles mentioned on the tickets ... and the stewards at gates can do nothing about it except to point you back to the different gate ...

Technically you can't do it although for the Bournemouth game I mistakenly went in entrance t when it should have been R so finished up being walked through Joe's bar by the stewards to my aisle and my card let me in t even though it only says r on it

Thanks Fred, that's and idea.

Does anybody know what the away allocation is - are they getting the level 2/3 with us getting the whole of level 1 of the South Stand? If so we can enter at S and then branch off to Level 3-325 and Level 1-115 which would be ideal.

ring the ticket office and explain your concerns, they should be able to change the entrance on the ticket. There could be a problem though in that under 14's should be accompanied so be careful what you say

Just for info. Supporter services can't amend and they say you can only use the entrance on the ticket. They won't allow access at the disabled entrance either so she said, but I bet that is down to what steward you get on the day.

Pain in the ar5e but not the end of the world!

Thanks for replies.

Several times this season I’ve gone to go in m1 when my entrance is n1, always rejects my card, I’ve not actually wanted to go in m1 for any reason just keep getting it wrong even tho I’ve been in the same seat for the last few years and mostly sober when trying to gain entrance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.