Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never knew that about Alan Smith.

Strange we have two prominent ex-pros in Alan Smith and Lee Dixon in the media, both boyhood blues yet you would never think it listening to them.

To be fair to Alan Smith though I think he is usually very fair on us. Praises us when we are good and criticises when we are bad. I can’t argue with him.
I have always enjoyed listening to Alan Smith when commentating on City as I`ve always found him to be very fair,as he is with most of his comments on all teams.

Strange we have two prominent ex-pros in Alan Smith and Lee Dixon in the media, both boyhood blues yet you would never think it listening to them.

To be fair to Alan Smith though I think he is usually very fair on us. Praises us when we are good and criticises when we are bad. I can’t argue with him.
To be honest here in the States Lee Dixon often commentates on the NBC games and he is extremely fair as well.

Lee Dixon might have been a blue as a kid but he's very much an Arsenal fan now.

To be honest here in the States Lee Dixon often commentates on the NBC games and he is extremely fair as well.
This. But not just him. All the NBC pundits are very fair. There might always be the aside and I dont think any of us could do better, but the likes of Lee Dixon, Graham LeSeaux, Arlo White are doing a phenomenal job.

This. But not just him. All the NBC pundits are very fair. There might always be the aside and I dont think any of us could do better, but the likes of Lee Dixon, Graham LeSeaux, Arlo White are doing a phenomenal job.

gotta agree, i find NBC streams for City games if i can, far far superior to listening to Sly or BT sports.

I've heard him say before, and fairly recently, that both City and Arsenal are special clubs for him, also said that it's common for professional players to support two clubs.

He was a city supporter as a kid and then having a long and successful career at Arsenal will have pulled at his allegiances

I very much doubt players such as Paul Dickov and Richard Dunne were City supporters growing up, but they are dyed in the wool Blues now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.