Burnley (h) FA Cup 3rd Round pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question ( I did ask in tickets and travel but no reply)
HELP
My eldest son bought two tickets for the league cup
In the week for him and his 4 year old daughter. Now his girlfriend and her family are all die hard match going reds but he’s managed to turn his little girl blue much to their horror and he’s taking her to her first ever city game . He made a new supporter number and ordered these tickets and when I’ve printed Them out for him they say on the ticket he needs photo ID but he doesn’t have a passport or driving licence. What are we going to do at such short notice, she will be distraught if they get turned away. Do they inforce this ID thing with E tickets ??

No one has ever asked for ID with any of my printed tickets, had a fair few in the last 4 years.

That is really disappointing, was hoping for Diaz to start

I generally have the feeling that Pep doesn't rush in young players.
Not because he doesn't like them but because he wants to develop them correctly.
In terms of physicality mainly, also tactics and mental pressure.

Only young starters this season were Tosin 3x and Foden.
Foden was a bitter lesson, even if you said it was just unlucky.

Maybe Diaz gets a chance vs Bristol, but the way Pep was talking about Bristol already and given Liverpool is 5 days away, I only would go for some late minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.