Player entrance soundtrack

Ha ha some good points. I’m not after wwe style.

Just we need the identity back. I forgot about right here track and that was the best possible one even better than blue moon. I agree it gets the hairs standing up which is my point it gets the emotion going!

We should not be changing it every week thats my point. I’m not sure why we even change it. ITs like we have somebody different choosing the music every week.

It’s the whole music production that’s poor the timing the sound and I don’t mean the system, the volume is constantly up and down. All effort seems to go into the video which I excellent.

Liverpool have walk alone pumped out every week and it brings fans & players together. Utd have glory glory etc although they prob need to start thinking about changing that! Lol

Right here right now gets my vote
United have “This is the one” by the Stone Roses.

It can only be one from the below list.
We have used all these previously.

This is a genuine post we have to stop changing the music they come out too.

1. Blue moon
2. Boys in blue
3. Right here, right now
4. Brain bug

Right here, right now for me

Thoughts are;

Blue Moon is a dour miserable song that should be left well alone

The Boys In Blue is our club song

Brainbug was shit in the 90s and worse now

I’d rather we had no music pre-game and let the fans create our own atmosphere instead of the club forcing fake atmosphere on us.

I don’t like pre-game football karaoke at all. It’s cheesy as fuck at Liverpool Celtic and any other ground where they think banging music on loud as fuck is an atmosphere - it isn’t, it’s a load of shite.

If we must have music, put The Boys In Blue on as the teams walk out and then nothing else at all. Get the fans singing on their own instead

The fans don’t sing of their own accord unless we’re coasting a game 3up! I’m in Block 111 but I’ll be looking to relocate unless others join in & start singing, it’s turned into a morgue unless the team get off to a flyer!

Stick a Smiths tune on and have done with it.
Shoplifters of the world will do, show the South Americans what Manchester music is all about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.