Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

I’m interested in buying a couple different types of coins (bit of fun really that might make a few quid but more of an interest in holiding some crypto currency) but reading about various exchanges to buy either ripple or Electroneum and they all seem to get negative reviews. Could anybody be kind enough to tell me which platforms they’re using to buy the coins? I have the Coinbase account all setup, and was going to use bitsane but been put off by poor reviews. Want to get something in place so if/when either drop a bit can get involved. Thanks in advance

Etoro charges a 25 dollar withdrawal fee, no wallet necessary goes back into my PayPal where I deposited it from

EToro is shit, I closed my BTC and it said pending, like always, mostly it takes 5 minutes.
Next day I logged on and I had the message that my closing wasn’t accept and it triggered auto-close when it reached the negative limit.

I lost 500$ while it wasn’t my fault but eToros fault.

Since then I’m mailing with them and they don’t want to pay back.

EToro is shit, I closed my BTC and it said pending, like always, mostly it takes 5 minutes.
Next day I logged on and I had the message that my closing wasn’t accept and it triggered auto-close when it reached the negative limit.

I lost 500$ while it wasn’t my fault but eToros fault.

Since then I’m mailing with them and they don’t want to pay back.

I don't think that you are alone. I did Google search on them and quite a lot of people are complaining because they are unable to get their payments

Tron announcing a partnership with a Nasdaq partner this week apparently, I bought 1700 coins already up 10% from this morning.

gutted was trying to buy electroneum on friday and it took that long to get from coinbase to cryptopia the price doubled by time i managed to get any! does anyone recommend an offline wallet for electroneum as planning on getting some more. Also bit of a tip i picked up you can use gdax to avoid coinbase fees for transferring bitcoin. sign up with gdax and you can withdraw your coinbase funds into there and then transfer them out to any exchange at a fraction of the fee coinbase charge

Tron announcing a partnership with a Nasdaq partner this week apparently, I bought 1700 coins already up 10% from this morning.

I am in tron and have been for a week now, the guy leading it Sun is close to the alibaba guy, however he seems like an idiot. Tron could go either way for me....

Avoid their subreddit!

gutted was trying to buy electroneum on friday and it took that long to get from coinbase to cryptopia the price doubled by time i managed to get any! does anyone recommend an offline wallet for electroneum as planning on getting some more. Also bit of a tip i picked up you can use gdax to avoid coinbase fees for transferring bitcoin. sign up with gdax and you can withdraw your coinbase funds into there and then transfer them out to any exchange at a fraction of the fee coinbase charge

This is what I do mate, I always trade through ETH instead of BTC as it is usually quicker....specially if you’re following some hype

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.