Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

cheers andy, read something about cryptopia suspending trading on ltc/eth earlier in this thread though, is that right?

gutted was trying to buy electroneum on friday and it took that long to get from coinbase to cryptopia the price doubled by time i managed to get any! does anyone recommend an offline wallet for electroneum as planning on getting some more. Also bit of a tip i picked up you can use gdax to avoid coinbase fees for transferring bitcoin. sign up with gdax and you can withdraw your coinbase funds into there and then transfer them out to any exchange at a fraction of the fee coinbase charge

A shame that mate, but the price still decent enough the electroneum team have a big partnership coming soon so hopefully it will go up even further.

so is sending bitcoin to cryptopia the only way to get electroneum? is it not possible to send ethereum or litecoin? it takes an age to send bitcoin!

so is sending bitcoin to cryptopia the only way to get electroneum? is it not possible to send ethereum or litecoin? it takes an age to send bitcoin!

I am sure you can send ETH then trade for BTC then buy ETN. Obviously will pay some fees for the extra trades.

Following the lead of Steam, the world's biggest digital marketplace, Microsoft have also dropped Bitcoin as a payment method.

Visa have also pulled out of Bitcoin and shut down 90% of the Bitcoin debit card market.

DO NOT BET ON THIS. I’m not saying you’re guaranteed to lose, but don’t bet more than you can lose. There is no easy money. Maybe don’t listen to me, but listen to the late Phil Collins.

Following the lead of Steam, the world's biggest digital marketplace, Microsoft have also dropped Bitcoin as a payment method.

Visa have also pulled out of Bitcoin and shut down 90% of the Bitcoin debit card market.

im glad visa hasn't stopped their collaboration with wirex

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.