The Mole / Team Leaks

Possible Aguero leaked this info (true or false) to feck the Sanchez-transfer? He does want to be more appreiciated by pep, only gonna get worse with more competition?

Leaking team news 5 mins early to appear big and clever isn't really an issue but the latest leak around Gabbies injury situation has potential consequences to the club ie the Arse are hardly likely to allow him to leave cheap if they know we are desperate leak needs plugging asap.

I sent him a tweet in Spanish, asking him not to publish some of the stuff he's been tweeting. He's a Manchester-based Spanish journalist who works for La Sexta (TV) and El Chiringuito TV, both of which are comparable to the sensationalist media in Britain, always on the lookout for some juicy story. Here's his reply to my message:

Hola!Que yo sepa no trabajo para el City, y por lo tanto no tengo que publicar lo que ellos me digan. Si tengo información la publico porque trabajo para un medio de comunicación y soy periodista. Si no no existiríamos. Un abrazo y gracias por tu apreciación.

Translation: Hello! As far as I'm aware, I don't work for City, and consequently I don't need to publish what they tell me to. If I have information I publish it, seeing as I work for the mass media and I'm a journalist. If we didn't publish items, we wouldn't exist. Greetings, and thanks for your appreciation.

I sent him a tweet in Spanish, asking him not to publish some of the stuff he's been tweeting. He's a Manchester-based Spanish journalist who works for La Sexta (TV) and El Chiringuito TV, both of which are comparable to the sensationalist media in Britain, always on the lookout for some juicy story. Here's his reply to my message:

Hola!Que yo sepa no trabajo para el City, y por lo tanto no tengo que publicar lo que ellos me digan. Si tengo información la publico porque trabajo para un medio de comunicación y soy periodista. Si no no existiríamos. Un abrazo y gracias por tu apreciación.

Translation: Hello! As far as I'm aware, I don't work for City, and consequently I don't need to publish what they tell me to. If I have information I publish it, seeing as I work for the mass media and I'm a journalist. If we didn't publish items, we wouldn't exist. Greetings, and thanks for your appreciation.
With that attitude his source needs to be plugged

Looked into this and wasn't even close to what I'd hoped it was going to be. I'm sorely disappointed in the false advertising.

Conspicuously quiet tonight. Have we managed to shut him down or is his source out of the loop this time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.