Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but my argument is whether we pay Arsenal £30 million now, Sanchez £30 mil in June or whether we double, triple or quadruple the fee it makes no difference at all. We're the richest club in the world - a few million isn't going to stop us from getting the player we want.

People should stop worrying about what we pay for Sanchez. Makes no difference at all.
I agree the fee is not important if hes the one we want .but its a myth he will be a free transfer in the summer ok ?

Didn't everyone say that about Dani Alves :)

On a serious note, I don't think Sanchez and Guardiola have that close a relationship. They were only together for one year at Barcelona.

So what you trying to say, it's true??....

;) :/

Funny you could actually see Wenger wanting Mkhitaryan as he'd probably get a better tune out of him than Mourinho.. still there's no way Alexis is going to that shithole

You know its a done deal when these stories start to emerge pmsl.

You can always count on the rags media friends to put the usual last minute story of them making last minute bids for our targets.
Must be close.

They are getting so desperate these days. Hiring Mourinho was a reaction to us getting Pep and now they are trying to sign players just to stop us having them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.