Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how do you know where we are in negotiations and how far from a signature are we? - you have no idea what Txiki is or is not doing, so calling him out is rather pointless dont you think?

He should have been here in the summer, we blamed it on Arsenal but we left them with hardly any time to find a replacement. We’re now half way through the window and we’ve still not got him, allowing rivals to then up the price/and maybe just even snatch him.

We had the same relaxed approach to Alves and whilst I’m not saying it’s the same scenario, we shouldn’t be relying on Sanchez’s motivations to come good in the end, go and get him whilst we can.

Getting the signature of a player who has been desperate to play for us, with 6 months left on his contract, who will pretty much guarantee us winning the league, maybe that?
A tad disrespectful towards the players of MCFC who put us 23 points above Sanchez's team. Hes not even their best player this season, nowhere near it. His signature guarantees nothing and if he does sign, he has to get in our first team and keep his place.

He should have been here in the summer, we blamed it on Arsenal but we left them with hardly any time to find a replacement. We’re now half way through the window and we’ve still not got him, allowing rivals to then up the price/and maybe just even snatch him.

We had the same relaxed approach to Alves and whilst I’m not saying it’s the same scenario, we shouldn’t be relying on Sanchez’s motivations to come good in the end, go and get him whilst we can.
How did we leave Arsenal without any time? It was them that pulled a u turn at the very end of the window.

They replied to us at the death, not the other way around. He's their player.

I call bollocks on that as for rivals coming in at the 11th hour, let them it will tell us more about the player

These gullible rags lumping on this afternoon are going to earn me some money on skybet as the odds are now backable to come to us.
Thanks

Missing out in the summer will save us tens of millions. And it's not like it's hurt us on the pitch.

A tad disrespectful towards the players of MCFC who put us 23 points above Sanchez's team. Hes not even their best player this season, nowhere near it. His signature guarantees nothing and if he does sign, he has to get in our first team and keep his place.

I don’t know how you’ve drawn that conclusion. He’s a major talent and will undoubtedly improve us. We’ve pretty got the league wrapped up but adding Sanchez to that will improve that position.

He’s not their best player because his heads gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.