Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus if we fork out £35m for Sanchez now, every asking price for our summer targets probably goes up by £10m minimum.

Also, with the way Utd & PSG, now Barca, are paying absolutely ridiculous money for players, even clubs like City may have to do 'end of contract' deals with more players in the future, as the big transfers will cost us 3 or 4 times what a player is worth & use up the whole budget.

So we don't want to be a soft touch

Is this the same guy who was on CityWatch podcast this morning stating he only wants City?

It is mate and my gif was most definitely a piss take ;-)

Im supremely confident he will be a City player, hopefully this month and if not come the summer.

This is what I've been saying. City may be his first choice but if we don't bother then he might prioritise getting out.

The rumours on United's bid for Alexis are being spread by Di Marzio, who gets info from Mkhitaryan's agent Raiola. So I think there's a grain of truth in it.

Also, with the way Utd & PSG, now Barca, are paying absolutely ridiculous money for players, even clubs like City may have to do 'end of contract' deals with more players in the future, as the big transfers will cost us 3 or 4 times what a player is worth & use up the whole budget.

So we don't want to be a soft touch
Yep. Need to avoid going too far over Kev's fee unless it's going to cost us someone truly special, the fees those clubs have paid have already come back to bite them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.