Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the "pundits",this time the buffoon Merson,churns out the old adage what they all stick to.we are bad at the back lol.so if Liverpool go at us they will win,none will ever give us any plaudits as a team will they,

None of us are naive enough to think that this won't be a difficult match,but the one thing I'm thinking about is that the player who has ruined us the most at Anfield is no longer there,he has been a big difference in our last few visits there
They seem to forget that we have conceeded 3 goals less than any other team. Best defence in the league.

Hope Raz turns up . I don't feel He has had a decent game against dippers since leaving. On occasion going missing at Anfield........
He definitly owes them one all the stick he gets"....

I think Pep has worked on his mental strength and it's showing through. For such a young lad he's taken some totally undeserved flack in certain circles, and it was obviously to the detriment of his performances......if selected to start, I expect him to enjoy some payback. And if he scores, I hope he celebrates it, big time.

If we turn up from minute one with intensity and put away chances we'll win comfortably. If we stroll through the game and only turn up when we're getting beat as we have done recently, we might lose our unbeaten streak.

There's some kind of myth that Liverpool gave us a game atthe etihad before the sending off and it might have been different if it was 11v11, nobody mentions that we were actually 1-0 up before the red card and we're very much in control and looked like doubling that lead after a 10 minute wobble.

Team picks itself if all are available. It would be nervy as hell but I'd love to win 1-0 thanks to a VVD own goal.

Think we will have just a bit too much for them to handle, as a team we are relentless even if we fall a goal behind. They really do fight to the end and to quote a certain team 'this could be our year at anfield'

I think Pep has worked on his mental strength and it's showing through. For such a young lad he's taken some totally undeserved flack in certain circles, and it was obviously to the detriment of his performances......if selected to start, I expect him to enjoy some payback. And if he scores, I hope he celebrates it, big time.
Here's to that ....

Its written in the stars that Sterling will score the winner on Sunday, fuck I hope so, he deserves to stick it to the dippers big time after the unwarranted abuse he has taken since he left, he's already flipped em the bird by becoming world class under Pep, a winner at their place would be the Icing on the cake for the lad... Hope he stands in front of the Kop and cups his ear, smiles then trots off to celebrate with his team mates ...!

Always overlooked mate,it is the only angle to have a dig at us, they think they have right to say,and they are all wrong..........again
Yeah, but three of the goals we have conceded were at our place v Liverpool before Mane was sent off ( wrongly.....pre VAR ) when we went on to win 5-0 according to dipper media , social media and dipper mates...don t forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.