Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players who’ve played under Maureen and looked terrible move to another club and play really well? Never happened before so I suppose you must be right.........
No, absolutely. I'm saying in this case, this example with this player. I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole, irrespective of other examples. I think he's been garbage.

This transfer could be decided on how big the bung will be to the agent , the Rags gave Carltons agent £40m (sorry Juventus did :) , so the fattest brown enevelope delivered to the Cayman islands will be the winner .

No, I was alluding to that there is no offer from the rags

Okay, even if there was Sanchez can turn them down. If he really wants to come here he will either in winter or summer! I don't think life at Arsenal is so intolerable that he can't stick four more months.

United are chucking stuff into the media- as is their way - they want to be on the back pages everyday. Even if they have put together a proposal for Arsenal it will be contingent on agreeing a deal with Sanchez and his agent. Sanchez and his agent have allegedly already done a deal with us but may seek to use United to nudge it upwards. Any bidding war here will help Sanchez - it won’t help Arsenal if City and Sanchez stick to their guns.

Just out of interest regarding the “he could’ve joined Bayern or PSG who were offering more money so why would he go to the Rags for more money?” argument, did either of those 2 clubs actually offer Sanchez those reported eye-watering figures in the summer? The impression I got is that he priced himself out of a move and both clubs baulked at the figures. For sure, I can’t imagine Bayern offering him a ridiculous wage. PSG obviously are a different matter but I can’t remember seeing any cast iron reports that they offered him a contract way higher than what we were offering.

However, maybe United are the ones who have come along out of sheer desperation and said they’re prepared to offer him the stupid money that Sanchez and his agent were demanding from other clubs, this in turn has caught the both off guard as they didn’t think anyone would be daft enough to match those terms and are now thinking “Fucking hell, we weren’t expecting that! What do we do now?”

This isn’t a flapping post by the way. I’m just trying to think through how United gotten themselves in the frame when it looked certain he was coming to us all along.
Of course they did. The press were 100% reliable when Sanchez ‘snubbed’ those ‘offers’ because he only wanted City. Now he might be looking at the dark side, they are clueless idiots who don’t know anything. For what it’s worth I think they are the latter and they had no more idea about Munich and PSG as they do now!

Again, if the bid from Utd is as good as is being reported, what hasn’t it been officially accepted?

How do we know it’s not and it’s just not been reported yet? These things don’t always hit the news as soon as they happen as we all know. On the flip side, City might have already come to an agreement with Arsenal and it’s just a case of tying up loose ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.