Rabbi Matondo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides that, what are your opinions on our DM situation? Seems like we are sticking with 4-3-3 and we only have Dinho and Toure (whose relegated to cup games) this season and are both very old. Some people are looking at players to bring in (like Weigl) but I think some combination of A. Garcia, D. Luiz from Girona and Matt Smith for our DM position should work perfectly for the next 10 years. That's my hope anyways.

There’s Yangel Herrera too, and he is supposedly impressing in the MLS. Perhaps a loan at Girona next season will be the next step for him.

There’s Yangel Herrera too, and he is supposedly impressing in the MLS. Perhaps a loan at Girona next season will be the next step for him.

Yeah he seems like one who should get a better loan next season. Could have an outside shot at making it with us but at the very least - going by his current progression - should get us some money in the market.

Matondo is a fantastic prospect and he will give us plenty to discuss,so lets keep on topic please.

I think players of Rabbi's quality that consistently keep coming through will help to soften the blow when others leave i.e Sancho.

He seems to be around a similar level (of Sancho last season) and his departure has actually left a gaping hole for him to step into.

came off the bench for wales under 21’s today. matt smith scored as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.