Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The brief yesterday probably wouldn't have come out unless we were certain that Sanchez isn't interested in United IMO.

Not a pop, but how are the rags "in the frame" exactly?

I don’t know how much or how little they’re “in the frame” but when the owner of this very forum says their interest is real, I think it’s fair to say they have a chance of sorts. Not a pop but are you saying with 100% certainty that they’re not in the frame in any way whatsoever?

Spot on. I mentioned this a few years back about how City went backwards under Pellegrini and sold good players such as Tevez and De Jong for example and then brought in the likes of Bony and Fernando.

You can't rest on your laurels and the biggest mistake we could make is getting complacent and taking the foot off the gas. This team is on the verge of something very special, we need to keep freshening this group of players up and continuing to add players to it of the highest quality. Our fans may think that nobody will touch us even if we don't sign anyone this January or next season, but you never know. We all thought as soon as Mancini won the league we would kick on and build a dynasty and as you say, Utd won the league comfortably the season after because they went out and bought quality over quantity. As good as our manager is, as good as our team are playing right now, we need to keep putting our foot down on the accelerator. Making sure we buy Sanchez will only push the chasing pack further away from us. We can't afford to let other teams bridge the gap, we did the same with Van Persie, we did the same with Eden Hazard, lets make sure we get this Sanchez deal done and dusted.

I do however think that we are red hot favourites for him, but you never know in football. Money shouts.
De Jong left immediately after we won the title in 2012. He wasn’t here for Mancini’s last dreadful season.

How do we know it’s not and it’s just not been reported yet? These things don’t always hit the news as soon as they happen as we all know. On the flip side, City might have already come to an agreement with Arsenal and it’s just a case of tying up loose ends.

You think Utd and the way they use the media in this country wouldn’t want it sung from the rafters that a deal had been agreed?

Ok.

Every day this drags on it looks more likely a stalemate is on the cards. Sanchez and agent aren't budging from their position which means the contract will wind down until it lapses. Suits Wenger as he will have Alex until summer. Selling Sanchez now for a pittance looks awful so in his stubbornness he will just wait imo. But so will Pep :-) That's why there is virtual silence on the whole deal from City.

Meanwhile Mkhitaryan is hung out to dry as some sort of bait. Would you do that do one of your own ? No scruples over at the theatre of devilry .

Think it's simply up to the player, if he wants good money and a PL title medal he'll come to us this month, if he's more interested in the money then he'll wait until the end of the season and take the best offer. I'm not really arsed about him tbh, now we know Gab is not going to be out much longer we don't need to hit the panic button, I also think him being at city could hamper Sane's development

You think Utd and the way they use the media in this country wouldn’t want it sung from the rafters that a deal had been agreed?

Ok.

For what it’s worth I don’t think any deal is agreed with them but by the same token I’m not going down the path of blindly thinking this is 100% nailed on for us anymore, particularly when Cardenas - you know, the guy who so many on here take as gospel when it comes to positive Sanchez to City news - is saying United can’t be ruled out.

As has been mentioned, IF the scum wanted him and he went there then no complaints from me. Good player though and would be an asset to us if he came. I can't see him going utd for football reasons, that's why I'm not so sure about him turning up at the shitpit. If he did go there, then it's 100% for the wonga, no doubt about it. One thing I am pleased about if true, is us sticking to our guns about the fee. I'm sure there's a bit of wiggle room though if a deal can be done.

Seriously, would you have wanted Salah, after his woeful time at Chelsea? Never underestimate the damage Mourinho can do to a player.
Salah was a much younger player who was able to take a couple of years abroad and rebuild his confidence in a less pressured environment, sound familiar? Mikhitaryan isn't that young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.