The NHS and its future

or get the multinationals to pay their fair share and if they can't do that then charged them a proper estimated tax bill based on turnover plus 100%.
Anyone caught tax dodging loses the house they live in by compulsory purchase of £0 and assets seized. Anyone caught using offshore accounts get an estimated bill plus 100% as well. If they don't complain in the first year then keep doubling until they do the right thing and open up all their accounts.

that should bring in an extra £10bn a year for the NHS plus it would would f**k Cayman United up royally

You do realise that at 13.8% NIC on absolutely everything to do with people employed in this country, multinationals are already one of the biggest contributors?

You do realise that at 13.8% NIC on absolutely everything to do with people employed in this country, multinationals are already one of the biggest contributors?

So you think just because companies hire people they shouldn't pay the tax on earned profit? They need employees to mine them their profits which should then be taxed accordingly it's irrelevant how much they have to pay for the employees. I'm a company director myself that pays for the staff and also pays tax on the profit the staff make for me as well. It's called society and you have to pay your dues for it to work. So do you think it's fair that let's say Apple for an example (or any other tax dodging shell company) pays next to 1% tax on profits when I pay 20%? I literally don't mind paying it as it pays for schools, hospitals, infrastructure but for some reason Apple thinks it would be better in their pockets.

Just because multinationals are one of the biggest contributors doesn't mean they are paying their fair share because quite frankly they are not.

So you think just because companies hire people they shouldn't pay the tax on earned profit? They need employees to mine them their profits which should then be taxed accordingly it's irrelevant how much they have to pay for the employees. I'm a company director myself that pays for the staff and also pays tax on the profit the staff make for me as well. It's called society and you have to pay your dues for it to work. So do you think it's fair that let's say Apple for an example (or any other tax dodging shell company) pays next to 1% tax on profits when I pay 20%? I literally don't mind paying it as it pays for schools, hospitals, infrastructure but for some reason Apple thinks it would be better in their pockets.

Just because multinationals are one of the biggest contributors doesn't mean they are paying their fair share because quite frankly they are not.

I agree they should pay on profits, I'd just rather have them here contributing to employment and employment taxes, than have them move elsewhere if we tighten the system outside of the rest of the world. To be fair you clearly understand that.

As an accountant I know that it's going to be almost impossible to stop transferring corporate profits around in a legitimate way, where as with HMRC there's nowhere to hide. Any employee benefit or reward becomes immediately taxable in the UK at the full rate, you can't transfer that away. In my view it's the lesser of two evils, whereas only a global corporation tax rate will prevent international profit transfers.

I agree they should pay on profits, I'd just rather have them here contributing to employment and employment taxes, than have them move elsewhere if we tighten the system outside of the rest of the world. To be fair you clearly understand that.

As an accountant I know that it's going to be almost impossible to stop transferring corporate profits around in a legitimate way, where as with HMRC there's nowhere to hide. Any employee benefit or reward becomes immediately taxable in the UK at the full rate, you can't transfer that away. In my view it's the lesser of two evils, whereas only a global corporation tax rate will prevent international profit transfers.

Now that's a great idea

A recent junior doctor dismissal case has (unless it is overturned) made the NHS considerably unsafer - no whistleblowing, no critical self appraisel, even more staff leaving medicine.

The doc, has been made a man slaughtered scapegoat for a mistake.
The mistake , leading to the tragic death of a child, was caused by a catalogue of issues.

See
http://www.54000doctors.org/blogs/a...ing-the-gmc-action-against-dr-bawa-garba.html
For the painful details.

See
https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/help-dr-bawa-garba
To assist.

See/don’t see your doctor/nurse for the final outcome.

NB it is with some shock that the doctor/nurses ultimate boss Mr Jeremy Cnut has commented on this in a positive way:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-42833028

My piss has been well-boiled today by the BBC and their non-coverage on BBCNews and online of the NHS demo. They are supposed to be an unbiased, accurate and comprehensive 24hour news service - well, it’s about as unbiased as their football coverage. Licence-fee robbing twunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.