Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonathan Shrager‏Verified account @JonathanShrager
Jonathan Shrager Retweeted .

Haha don’t get too giddy amigo. I’m not saying he’s coming. All I‘m saying is that IF he leaves Arsenal in January, it seems that United (at this time of writing) is more likely than City.

Don't know anything about the reliability of this fella, but what he's saying is a long way from suggesting its a done deal

25 to the Arse and 10 to the Alexis camp. Surely that's sufficient.

His agent wants his fee’s plus a signing on bonus of £15m I think to go to Sanchez.

His agent wants £10m going off the Telegraph report.

The Mail are saying United are willing to make him the first 350k a week PL footballer as well.

Don't know anything about the reliability of this fella, but what he's saying is a long way from suggesting its a done deal

The fact that he implied it was done, then backtracked straight away probably tells you all you need to know. He’s an absolute prick that guy.

Not if Sanchez says he will only go to City, either in January or in the summer. All hypothetical though, of course.

You’d also have to prove the conversation took place and more specifically what was said.

In the end it will always come down to sanchez own choice. so why pay over the top.

The only caveat to that is how he chooses. Does he judge on football and success? Has to be us. Does he judge on money? Most likely United.

But does he also judge on who wants him the most as in being willing to pay Arsenal what they ask to get him out of there?

At the moment that tips the balance towards elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.