Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting comment just now from Wenger re he can't be sure which club he is choosing.

There is a huge discrepancy between the transfers fees, so that still gives me hope

Suggests Arsenal not calling the shots on the actual fee, which may tip the balance.

Quite frankly until he is holding up a shirt everyone is just guessing.

They won medals last season - but were still fucking shite to watch.
I'm sure a professional player nearing the end of his career will take that extra 60k per-week, and however much more the signing-on fee United is paying, to play whatever football he's asked of.

So your claim is United won't be adding medals to his neck in the 3-4 years Sanchez will be there? Bold.
If he wanted medals then he would come to us. Of course they could win things, but he comes to us and he has the chance to go down in history as part of one of the all time great sides. He goes to them purely for money.

Sun Sport suggesting "as his move to City looms closer" - although that's just the Sun.
Might just be the Sun! But this mornings Sunday Supplement on Sky had writers from the Times, Guardian & Sun and even though all their back pages are reporting interest from Utd & Liverpool and stupid fee's, they all addmitted that they personally think that Sanchez to City is already done .

So Wenger doesn't know where he's going, wtf is going through Sanchez mind currently?

It's actually a huge potential insight, seemingly lost even on the interviewer?

United don't need to be offering £35m to Arsenal if that's the case.

Wenger is suggesting the decision is now Sanchez's.

Which means City will soon find out if it was actually all about playing for Pep.

Very interesting comment just now from Wenger re he can't be sure which club he is choosing.

There is a huge discrepancy between the transfers fees, so that still gives me hope

Suggests Arsenal not calling the shots on the actual fee, which may tip the balance.

Sorry TH..maybe I'm being dumb but i don't get what you mean by this.

Can you explain it a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.